RP....all the time

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

10月 25日 2036年

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: 10月 25日 2036年    Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:32 am

I found her again. I found her again. I found her again. I almost have no more words to say.. I am just so happy.. joyful and unbelievably relieved to be able to hold Serenity in my arms again. I know things are far from over, as we did not save her or the others.. they were given to us. Released on a whim as it were. I look at Serenity trembling in her sleep, clawing and screaming, sweating bullets and stiffening to the memories of the unendurable tortures she was placed under. I have no way to ask her what happened.. or to tell her that everything will be ok. All I can do is hold her, and show her that she is safe for now, in my arms she will find peace and no pain.

She is marked with an intricate tattoo.. tattoos.. I am coming to hate them as of late. I cannot remove it.. and I know every time she sees it all the memories will come back.. but I want to hold her still, to let her cry rivers against e, to run my hands over her skin and through her hair.. to bury myself within her deepest regions when she is willing to let me, and to protect her.

Now that she is back my head feels clear, I can finally feel rested at night knowing she is not under some lunatics hands being molested and abused. The difficulty starts now in the plan of how to KEEP her home and away from Shun and the others. I am willing.. more than willing to move forward with my abilities.. I know as the son of Christopher Yuy who is imbued with the power of life and death form Raphael and Gabriel.. who has angelic powers of his own, and of Wufei Chang.. that I am not weak. I just don't know how to use my powers. My vampiric abilities should also help me.. but I need to go to heaven and train. I need to know how to fight back. how to kill.. how to kill without mercy.

I am done resting on the sidelines. I will KILL anyone that touches Sereneity. I will become a monster to protect her if I have to .

My other worry.. is Roslyn. I did not think about her initially after Sereneity's arrival.. but in the quiet moments when she restlessly sleeps.. my heart hurts for her. I know she must feel how I feel.. know Serenity has returned. I can feel the echos of her pain.. but I do not know what to do abotu it. We agreed to not see one another for a while.. maybe that is best..

I will figure things out.. I have to for the sake of everything I cherish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedistrict.freeclanforum.com
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 10月 25日 2036年    Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:55 pm

I love the start of him just repeating that she is back over and over. Ya she will talk to him more about it eventually I think. She would also probably see Shenlong and maybe Lily. Lily is more of a mother figure to her in a lot of ways than Andrea. We should also have her and Lee interact, they've gotten to be pretty close. I feel like hes the closest to her out of all 3 kids.

we need to brainstorn how salem will get to go super badass Smile and determine what his powers are going to be exactly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 10月 25日 2036年    Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:59 pm

YES. He has the potential to be SUPER badass.

It is true that Lee and her are close. She loves Andrea.. but Andrea has been so apart from everything that she just wouldn't understand.
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 10月 25日 2036年    Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:06 pm

yes but how will he be a bad ass?? and she might talk to andrea but she wouldn't reach out to her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 10月 25日 2036年    Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:14 pm

This is the problem. Salem is very.. kind. He is just.. a nice guy. He has issues of his own of course, but he is super lenient and nice to many people, and has never really has to take a leadership role inhis life. He was really, if you look at it, protected by Christopher.. Even the gang is an extension of protection since DC runs it hard and strict when needed, and it is really only a safe haven for Salem not like his family.

But I think he has the potential to harden himself for the sake of Serenity and dive into his deeper darker powers he has at his fingertips. He has been really h urt by this situation.. which no one could protect him from. I am not sure, but I think he is going to maybe get darker somehow.
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 10月 25日 2036年    Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:17 pm

I think he should work with gabriel primarily and maybe lucifer some. I mean Chris would help but Chris wouldn't want to have to push him to that darkness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10月 25日 2036年    

Back to top Go down

10月 25日 2036年
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Salem's Contemplations-
Jump to: