RP....all the time

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Finding Happiness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Finding Happiness   Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:39 am

Dominic suffers and suffers again. He seems to be trapped in this cycle that none of us can break him out of. When my mother came to me and said she’d been spending time with him, I realized he had fooled us all. My son has learned to smile and move through the motions that none of us even questioned it. Davar is the only one who may have possessed any insight, since he rarely left Dominic’s side after everything. Cassandra asked if I could make the ultimate sacrifice to save Dominic, that I would have to loose him again. As much as it pains me to have Dominic gone, I will provide him with what ever is necessary for him to heal.

I’ve been watching him in his new, happy life. And he does seem happy most of the time, but at night he still cries himself to sleep. I yearn to reach out and comfort him, as I watch over him at night. But this is part of the price she told me I would have to bear. Still having so much of his past missing seems to have created a different weight within his life. Once he is more settled, I may make myself available to help fill some of the gap for him and to ensure he knows a families love. It would be good for him, even as it meets my own selfish desire to pull my boy close and protect him from everything.

I don’t know what the best way to explain his mother would be, I suspect I’ll need to keep Janelle out of the picture. She will have to be content to know I watch over him, but he is my son and I will decide what’s best for him. This is not something for numerous people to be involved with. As his father, I will decide what is best and keep him away from the women in the family that continue to wound him so deeply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Happiness   Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Yeah.. it is no surprise that Daemon wants the women away.. even though Gwyn did not intentionally hrut him both Jaenelle and Gwyn are huge scars for him.. hell women in general. I am sure Daemon not only want to protect him, but to ensure he can find happiness after carrying a heavy load caused by many women.

He is definitely super protective right now, I am sure if anyone hurt Dominic now they would be screwed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedistrict.freeclanforum.com
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Happiness   Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:25 pm

haha I think thats an understatement. so I think we should have Rosalyn and Dominic hang out some more and do a little more with her and salem and then send them to the party. I honestly kind of want to make Dominic dislike salem, in how he treats her. Which would be easy to do without the whole story. Maybe Salem can go to the party with them and then get called away by Chris or the gang and leave her there dateless....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Happiness   Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:32 am

I totally see it. I envision Dominic as a nice guy gentlemanly and such.. but still totally having a player attitude. I don't ever see him taking advantage of women though, just going along with the flow if they only want a one night stand. I see Roslyn and him becoming friends very easily Smile
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Happiness   Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:51 am

Ya i think it will be good for both of them to have a friend of the opposite gender. And they have already started to open up to sharing things with each other. It will be interesting to see at what point she will tell him she is a witch... She is very secretive of that so it might take a while. Of course we could always have him see someething that demands an explainaation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Happiness   Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:53 am

why that is a brilliant plan! Yeah I don't see her opening up really quickly to him being friendly yes.. but it is somethign she had to hide from her family for so long. SHe may want to keep it private, especially since she doesn't know how he will react.
Back to top Go down
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding Happiness   Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:54 am

ya I think so. I really want him to think salem is a doush....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Happiness   

Back to top Go down

Finding Happiness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1