RP....all the time

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Step 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Step 1    Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:50 pm

The dragon kings have been removed as a threat for now. Two of them turned traitor to their own cause to help the women escape. Even as I write this Run, the white tiger, sleeps in my daughters room. The pieces are slowly falling into place. Run will protect Leilei and keep her safe. He may not be exactly who I would have chosen for her husband, but for the time being he will suit.

Ailee still pulls herself away from me. I can not bring myself to wholly begrudge her that, she has suffered while in my possession. Still I will rid that creature from its binding to her and restore things to the way they should be. Trieze and Zechs have offered an opportunity too good to pass up, especially with such little cost. It is no burden at all to hand Wufei and Zech’s son over. Neither of them are necessary for my goals to succeed. Wufei may have been useful but he has proven that he no longer is a member of this clan. Besides I’m certain I will still be able to use him to breed while Trieze has him.

Ji may present a dilemma, but once Mei has come to heel, I suspect he will do as he’s told. Ah Mei, I look forward to the decadent feast you represent. Soon you shall be mine once more and the world will remember the Dragon Clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Step 1    Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:46 pm

he is cool. but i hate him lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedistrict.freeclanforum.com
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Step 1    Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:07 am

haha I know.