RP....all the time

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

11月13日2035年A.D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: 11月13日2035年A.D   Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Serenity is sleeping behind me now, the cuts, bruises and blood cleaned away from her. But.. I know she is scarred beyond that filthy bastard's name carved into her shoulder. I have been too complacent. In reality, my father... both of them did not have time for me because of how Wufei treated Chris. Christopher was there for me in so many ways, but I never felt inclined to train.. and never really knew the fear and pain of sheer helplessness until Serenity was snatched away from me.

I still remember her eyes as she looked at me, begging me to leave and survive. But.. that would be impossible without her. There would be nothing left to live for the day she is taken from me by natural or unnatural causes. But, I know now that I have to do everything in my power to protect her, and to protect us. I have more abilities than most as I am angelic, Chinese, and most likely potentially am jeweled. But, the skills are rusty, and unpolished, and thus useless for the moment.

s much as I hate training, I am doing so everyday and plan to continue until I am a master of the skills and magics I have. This body of mine is not just a shell for my soul to live in, but a means of connecting to and protecting my loved ones.

I am not sure how much worse this fight is going to get, but knowing the luck of the Chinese, I can assure myself that I am screwed unless I train. I refuse to lose her or to let her lose me. I can still feel the pain Serenity felt in the future.. and I do not want that to come about as a reality. As the son of the Arch Angel of change, I am going to change her future. And nothing will stop me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedistrict.freeclanforum.com
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 11月13日2035年A.D   Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:51 am

ahh they are so adorable. I just love how deeply in love they are without being as gooy as most of our couples
Back to top Go down
View user profile

11月13日2035年A.D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Salem's Contemplations-
Jump to: