RP....all the time

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Mine    Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:03 am

Last night was incredible. Lee… ah Lee is everything I could want. He always has been, aside from the fact that up until recently I didn’t think he’d ever be interested. I love making him whine and watching him squirm. God just thinking about it makes me hard. It’s been difficult, holding myself back, letting Lee test the pace he wants, finding a balancing of pushing without too much. I would never have wanted to hurt Lee, but when I have him spread out under me, panting and begging for me… who in their right mind would want to resist that?

He told me that Davar had mentioned leaving him naked and tied up for me. Clearly he does read my desires well. I love watching the fluttering of Lee’s pulse, hearing his breath quicken just from my whisper. He is utterly delectable and entirely mine. It has been a while since that possessive part of me has surged forward, but Lee has been bringing it all back. He understands me so well though. He knows what scars lay on my soul, knows how much I fear losing another person I love. To reassure me, he put my mark on him, prominently so everyone can see it. The primal part of me howls when I see it. It reassures in a way I didn’t think possible, but that’s pry because it’s Lee, and through everything Lee has always been there.

Lee is sweet and just as protective and possessive as I am. It means a lot, knowing he told Wufei to stay away, that Lee wasn’t sharing. I’m surprised Wufei threatened him. You would think after living with me he would know better. That he would understand that if I will brutally protect my children; I would be merciless protecting someone I love. Lee protects me from what I can’t protect myself from; he is my brother, friend, lover and everything in-between.

It’s liberating, to classify him as my lover, to feel free to express my affections and desires fully with him. I like knowing that if I want something from Lee that he is not ok with, he’ll tell me. God, the sex was incredible. Lee is just simply amazing to behold in the thralls of passion. And to feel him, feel him surrounding me with his blood coursing through me, it’s one the most erotic experiences of my life. Next time, it will just be us, no tricks, no biting and no magic. I want to fully embrace experiencing him. I want to softly make love to him, while I watch the pleasure overcome his face and his body open itself to me. I want to fully claim him and have him fully claim me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mine    Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:56 am

GAH! They are like... freaking HOT! Methinks lots of sex in the future for them. I have got to get Jade to draw a pic of them! Posting as Lee soon Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedistrict.freeclanforum.com
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mine    Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:05 am

god yes!!! they are so super hot and cute!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mine    

Back to top Go down

Mine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1