RP....all the time

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Shedding my Skin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Shedding my Skin   Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Many changes have happened since Jakub's death. I feel farther away from Gwyn, incapable of helping her because of the selfish things I feel and desire from her. It is now more than ever that I have to force myself away from what I want and focus on what she needs.. even if I hate it.. even if it comes in the package of a young boy who enjoys bleeding her and who makes her enjoy bleeding. We fought recently.. and thankfully found a common ground again, but everything feels different now.

I don't think she will ever come to me again, or let me come to her. It will hurt her too much.

I have enough on my mind to deal with besides Gwyn, so I have been trying to focus on these things. Tessa. Tessa. What can I say about her? She is hilarious, and easy going. She would fit into the realms perfectly, but I don't want her to be pushed into my harsh lifestyle. I can honestly say i am surprised at Mikel's choice. I never thought I would be attracted to a woman in a deeper way outside of a sexual need. She IS gorgeous,no lie. But, I want to see her to talk to her.. to just touch her.. to feel like she needs and likes me.

I may not be ready to jump into any type of relationship, but I feel that she and I will be connected for a long time to come. I just hope my shadowy past doesn't come out to haunt her. I hope she can truly accept me as the man I am..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedistrict.freeclanforum.com
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shedding my Skin   Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:09 pm

hahah he is so Daemon's son!! I definitely think as we focus on the Chinese Tessa and Dominic need to stay in the mix. I want to make sure I use her enough that shes solidly formed.

Poor Dominic. I think its ultimetly good for him to have her pull away. In the end it should help
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Shedding my Skin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1