RP....all the time

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

... The end

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: ... The end   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:34 am

Jakob is dead.

I’ve been dreading writing those words. Putting them on paper makes the thoughts swirling through my head feel more real. It’s been a pounding mantra, a nightmare I can’t wake up from. I am broken and bleeding for him. Jakob asked me to live and smile for him, to use the gift he gave me. But I’ll never be truly happy again, that life has been laid to rest with him.

I’ve made myself stop crying. The tears will never stop otherwise. Dominic and the others need me to be strong, they need me to smile. I can for a little while, in small spaces of time and can hide the truth from myself and pretend he’s just visiting someone. What are you supposed to do when half of your soul dies? In what possible way can that hole be filled? I will hope, yearn and pray that they bring him back to me. Still I can’t have faith; I can’t rely on a possibility. When I reach for him with my heart, mind, body and soul, all I find is a chilling emptiness.

I shouldn’t have slept with Dominic. If Jakob does come back, being with him for a while will only hurt him even more. And if Jakob doesn’t come back… if he’s gone I can’t bear the thought of someone else in my life like that. Besides Dominic is showing interest in Tessa, it’s an important step for him. Clinging to him will only cause him to push away this possible budding relationship.

Jakob why did you do this? Why did you sacrifice yourself! I need you! I can’t…

Please come back.

Please bring him back.

Please…

Last edited by vvandel on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackice_pixie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ... The end   Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:54 am

she is so sad! It makes you want to keep Jakub out of the picture for a while. I almost want his soul to even be put with the other in Mikel's realm so no one has access to him...like he is truly as gone as can possibly be until we decide what to do. It is hard on Gwyn, but good at the same time I think to go through something like this. We don't get a chance to often have people die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedistrict.freeclanforum.com
vvandel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ... The end   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:03 am

I know I agree. And its good she wants to try and pull back from Dominic some. I was thinking what would Lorelei's reaction be to this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... The end   

Back to top Go down

... The end
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The District :: Character Journals and Diaries :: Gwynn's Diary-
Jump to: